Thursday, January 22, 2009

If Only I Had More Time

I find myself thinking those words so often these days. Like right now, I'm taking five or ten minutes out of my lunch break to write a few words here, but I'd like to have more than a few minutes to form my thoughts and then put them down here. So, without the benefit of thinking about it at all, off the top of my head, here's a short list of what I'd like to do if I had more free time:

I would
  • get more rest
  • do more "fun stuff" with my family
  • spend more time taking photos
  • write in a journal every day
  • visit my mother every day
  • finish building a real darkroom
  • get in shape
  • meditate
  • spend more time outdoors
  • travel
  • play music
  • read
Short and by no means all-inclusive

Weather
Much warmer when I crawled out of bed this morning, around 19 F. It was snowing when I left the house around 6:45, but I think the forecast called for a mix of sun and clouds - If I had time I'd find a window and see for myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment